Hello, I'm Charles Hall, and welcome to my art page. If you want to commission a painting, send me a message. FOR PRICES AND INFO, scan down!
1. Are your drawings for sale? Some of the work on this page is for sale, but some are commissions or contracted for projects. Please check out my etsy site for some bargains! www.etsy.com/shop/CharlesHalla… Email me for further information on specifics.
2. Do you do commissions? Yes! For sketch cards, I charge $85.00 per. I leave the subject up to you for fun's sake. If you would like a portrait, email me your photo/photos to email@example.com - I can do single faces or use multiple photos and combine them into a unique portrait. When the portrait is finished, I'll email you a scan for approval. All I need is a clear photo/photos to draw from. Because each painting is unique, the price will vary with each order, but a single person portrait on 5x7 inch wood panel starts at $150.00 plus postage, with a $50.00 non-returnable deposit. For larger work, rates go up. Just message me with your project particulars.
3. What size are these things? The usual painting that you'll see from me is 2.5" x 3.5" . TINY! For other sizes please specify.
4. Where are you based? Louisville Kentucky.
5. Do you ship outside of the US? yes!
6. How do I pay for a painting? By check (US customers only), cash, or PayPal. Bartering is always invited.
7. How long have you been painting? far too long.
8. How long does a painting take? 33 years and counting.
9. What do you paint with? i use oil paint. My process involves using layers of translucent and opaque oils. i use the slow drying properties of the medium to my favor.
10. Do you sell prints? soon.